For a beer bar featuring only nine taps, Topshelf has a stellar lineup of rotating drafts putting them in the same league as Pints & Quarts and Henessy's, even if with less than half the numbers of taps as these destinations. Current offerings include the Dark House Plead the 5th Imperial Stout, Bell's Two-hearted, and New Holland's Dragonmilk. Topshelf is always a great place to catch the latest sporting event or else to stop in on Saturday nights for some live music.
TopShelf Pizza & Pub is Muskegon's Best Kept Secret!Written by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids