The Beer Dinner:
- Arbor 2011 Flamboyant Wild Ale: Seared scallop with pancetta, roaring 40s blue cheese, smoked pear and strawberry puree
- Dogfish Head Noble Rot: Foie Gras with cornmeal pancake, maple-balsamic gastrique and viognier soaked golden raisin
- Jolly Pumpkin Maui Sobrehumano: Puff Pastry with brie and ricotta, pecorino, gruyere and fresh cranberry-port chutney
- Stone 10th Anniversary Ruination: Lamb Chop with spicy berbere, african barbeque, sweet potato puree and fried leek
- Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout: Their award winning Chocolate-Bourbon Truffle with macadamia nut, bacon, coffee foam and pretzel
Vine and Brew and the Soup Spoon Cafe are two of the biggest local supporters of Michigan beer (and craft beer in general) in the area and have both been featured on our Beerhound TV show. We are excited and proud to help promote and take part in this event, and we hope to see some of you howling hounds at The Spoon for this unique beer and food adventure. Tickets for the dinner available at Vine & Brew in Okemos 517-708-2030.