On Thursday, October 4th, we will be hosting an evening of beer and popcorn tasting at the REO Town Pub
, just down the street from Beerhound Headquarters in Lansing. Featured at the event will be popcorn from Lansing's own Cravings Popcorn
and beer from Atwater Brewery
, one of our favorites in the state. The styles of beer and the flavors of popcorn will be all over the map so it should be a real workout on the palate!
Our last event, the chocolate and beer tasting for Lansing Beer Week, generated a lot of interest and we would like to keep doing these periodically. The REO Town Pub is a relaxed, informal setting where our supporters can hang out, visit, and help grow excitement for our project and the pub itself. The cost of the event is $20 per ticket and includes 5 - 6oz Beer Samples paired with 5 different kinds of Cravings Popcorn
. Click Here
to purchase tickets online or you can purchase them at REO Town Pub. This will be a fun night, and there will be food and drink specials after the tasting.
Our Planned Pairings
- D-light - Spicy Dill Pickle (like a beer and a burger combo)
- Dirty Blonde - BBQ cheddar (barbecue and beer feel...warm summer day)
- Bloktoberfest - Apple Cider Cinammon (Fall!)
- Conniption Fit - Bacon Cheddar (big beer, big bacon)
- VooDoo Vator - Molasses Caramel with Sea Salt (decadent dessert)
Keep checking our website for more details, and hope to see you at our very first Beer and Popcorn tasting!