Gracie's Place takes pride in serving delicious, high-end cuisine with a friendly, small town feel. Their beer dinners are always relaxed and fun. This coming dinner with Arcadia, and their complex yet traditional brewing methods, promises to be another hit. Check their website or call for more details. Tickets are $55 per person.
Arcadia Ales: The Featured Brewery for July's Beer Dinner at Gracie's Place in WilliamstonWritten by Paul Starr
Paul Starr the creator of I'm a Beer Hound and his passion for craft beer still drives the growth of the business today. He's also the owner of Paul Starr Productions which is a Lansing area Website Design Company. When he's not growing his businesses, or enjoying a Michigan craft beer he is a passionate sports fan and die hard Lions and Wolverine fan. Paul also loves music and enjoys attending concerts and festivals.
Latest from Paul Starr
- New Title Features The Trending Innovations of Craft Beer and Provides a Handy Guide to Local Michigan Breweries
- Sausage-Eating Contest Hosted at Grand Rapids Brewing Co. To Celebrate One Year Anniversary
- Arcadia's Highland Christmas to mark 10 years in support of Food Bank
- Bell’s brings home two medals from this year’s Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beer
- Beer the Change: Brewery Vivant takes over Twisted Rooster to fight hunger