Gracie's Place takes pride in serving delicious, high-end cuisine with a friendly, small town feel. Their beer dinners are always relaxed and fun. This coming dinner with Arcadia, and their complex yet traditional brewing methods, promises to be another hit. Check their website or call for more details. Tickets are $55 per person.
Arcadia Ales: The Featured Brewery for July's Beer Dinner at Gracie's Place in WilliamstonWritten by Paul Starr
Latest from Paul Starr
- There’s Something New Brewing in Ishpeming’s Country Village
- New Holland Brewing Co.’s Beervangelist, Fred Bueltmann, Releases First Book
- Children's Leukemia Foundation of Michigan Hosts Third BRU Fest Michigan Fundraiser
- Mitten Brew to Celebrate Anniversary with Collaborative Beer, New Website Features
- 2nd Annual Lansing Beer Week is from June 21st to June 29th