Other breweries currently in the works in the Traverse City area include Terra Firma, which is a farm-based operation that will focus on environmentally friendly and agricultural sustainable beers, and Beggars Brewery, primarily a production facility with a small pub and 6 rotating taps, currently targeting a Labor Day opening weekend.
The Filling Station is the Latest Brewery to Open in Traverse CityWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids