Other breweries currently in the works in the Traverse City area include Terra Firma, which is a farm-based operation that will focus on environmentally friendly and agricultural sustainable beers, and Beggars Brewery, primarily a production facility with a small pub and 6 rotating taps, currently targeting a Labor Day opening weekend.
The Filling Station is the Latest Brewery to Open in Traverse CityWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Dan VK has been following the Michigan Craft Beer scene since before Oberon has been available in 6-packs. Besides making the rounds at all the local craft breweries and beer bars, Dan also supports the local music scene, reads crime fiction, and enjoys playing volleyball with his wife and friends.
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- Unruly debuts beer garden for Muskegon Bike Time
- Recap of “Macker Jam” Street Party at Walldorff Brewpub in Hastings
- Recap of Friday night at Monelli’s Summer Bash & Beer Fest 2014
- Recap of Big Lake Brewing 1-Year Anniversary Party
- Tapistry Brewery Company to celebrate one-year anniversary on July 19th.