Other breweries currently in the works in the Traverse City area include Terra Firma, which is a farm-based operation that will focus on environmentally friendly and agricultural sustainable beers, and Beggars Brewery, primarily a production facility with a small pub and 6 rotating taps, currently targeting a Labor Day opening weekend.
The Filling Station is the Latest Brewery to Open in Traverse CityWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Dan VK has been following the Michigan Craft Beer scene since before Oberon has been available in 6-packs. Besides making the rounds at all the local craft breweries and beer bars, Dan also supports the local music scene, reads crime fiction, and enjoys playing volleyball with his wife and friends.
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- Grand Opening of Railtown Brewing Company in Dutton on tap for Friday, December 12th!
- Fork Fest celebrates local food and beverage in Grand Rapids
- Cranker’s now serving beer at Mount Pleasant location
- Recap of International Wine, Beer, and Food Festival in Grand Rapids
- Recap of Rockford Brewing Company 3rd Annual Pub Crawl