Other key components in place include the selection of the head brewmaster, Eric Hoffman, who along with Jeff Jacobson and Mark Gongalski, form the partnership behind the beer. Eric has already proven himself among the Muskegon homebrew community, being an active supporter and even having hosted the regional “Teach a Friend to Homebrew” day in Muskegon a couple years back, wowing many with his impressive Pumpkin Ale. The combination of excellent brews along with the great location should guarantee Muskegon a secure place on the Michigan beer map.
Unruly Brewing Co. Sets Sights on Downtown Muskegon LocationWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids