Only snacks are offered at the bar. Food may be brought in or delivered from a wide variety of restaurants in the area. Several board games are available for entertainment, as well as a dart boards and a stage for live music. A performance by Muskegon's Michael Boxer Band (AKA FiddleFace,) closed out the night with a blend of acoustic bluegrass and folk. Every week offers plenty to do at Odd Side including (but not limited to,) bands on the weekends, Trivia on Tuesdays, Wednesday night Mug Club, and Euchre on Sundays.
2 Year Anniversary of Grand Haven's Odd Side AlesWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids