The taproom is open 7 days a week from noon until 10 PM. (11 PM on the weekends.) A “friends with benefits” mug club is featured, and hundreds of such mugs hang from the ceiling above the bar. Growlers, bottles, and t-shirts are available. Greenbush beer is also available on tap at better beer bars throughout southwest Michigan, so if you haven’t had an opportunity to give them a try you have no excuse!
Greenbush Celebrates 1-Year AnniversaryWritten by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids