Pike 51 takes the name from the early days of Chicago Dr. where the brewery makes its home. Pike 51 is actually the second brewery in less than a year to open in Hudsonville which was actually a dry community only a few short years ago. Neighboring White Flame Brewing Co. opened January of this year to great success and Pike 51 is sure to be another hit. Make sure to pay them a visit, and ask for the newly announced imperial “Knight’s Brown” which clocks in at 7.6% ABV and is rich with chocolate and toffee flavors sure to please.
Grand Opening of Hudsonville's Pike 51 Brewing Co.Written by Dan VanderKooi
Latest from Dan VanderKooi
- GR takes Beer City 2013 with Kalamazoo and Ann Arbor also among top vote getters
- Hopcat and Pike 51 keep hopheads high for 4/20 (“weed day!”)
- Recap of 2013 Zaison Release from Brewery Vivant
- Grand Rapids Beer City USA 2013 - The Time to Vote is Now!
- The Peoples Cider Company Batch #1 debuts at Hopcat and Georgio’s in downtown Grand Rapids