2012 Summer Beer Festival ProgramWritten by Paul Starr
Paul Starr the creator of I'm a Beer Hound and his passion for craft beer still drives the growth of the business today. He's also the owner of Paul Starr Productions which is a Lansing area Website Design Company. When he's not growing his businesses, or enjoying a Michigan craft beer he is a passionate sports fan and die hard Lions and Wolverine fan. Paul also loves music and enjoys attending concerts and festivals.
Latest from Paul Starr
- Bell’s brings home two medals from this year’s Festival of Wood and Barrel Aged Beer
- Beer the Change: Brewery Vivant takes over Twisted Rooster to fight hunger
- 2nd Annual Rockford Brewing Pub Crawl
- Coming soon to the Bell’s General Store: GROWLERS
- First look: Oberon and Two Hearted cans, coming in April