Our collaborative beer is a well-fortified black walnut milk stout with a big malty presence that's smoothed over with a hoppy finish. It will be jet black in color but surprisingly drinkable, and it will definitely help keep you warm during the winter months. After enjoying a few ourselves, we plan on giving the rest away as prizes at our various events throughout the year. We hope you're as excited as we are for the new Gearhead Brewing Company and our exlcusive Beerhound/Gearhead collabrative beer, the Junkyard Dog Black Walnut Milk Stout!
I'm a Beer Hound & Gearhead Brewing Company collaborate on special brew "Junkyard Dog"Written by Ryan Ranspach
Ryan Ranspach writes for several websites including I'm a Beer Hound. Originally from the Detroit area, he now lives with his wife in Lansing. Having a wide range of interests, both work and recreation give him the opportunity to travel extensively throughout Michigan experiencing all the great things the state has to offer. His blog is available here
Latest from Ryan Ranspach
- Beer and Bacon Pairings at BAD Brewery, Grand River Brewery & REO Town Pub
- Lansing's Sleepwalker Spirits and Ales is Hosting a Startup Event on Dec. 19th
- Take an Red Wings Road Trip to Tampa Bay!
- Schmohz Beer and MEAT Wings Pairing at the REO Town Pub
- Beer and Soup Pairing at REO Town Pub & Grand Brewery