Atwater is located just off Jefferson Avenue along the river in downtown Detroit and specialize largely in classic, German style beers. This is an exciting time for them as they just moved into a new brew house in Detroit that will double their brewing capacity. This move will help bolster the supply of their beers in the Michigan marketplace as well as allow them to expand distribution in up to four new states.
Interview with Matt Cebula from Atwater Brewing CompanyWritten by Ryan Ranspach
Latest from Ryan Ranspach
- Kicking off Lansing Beer Week with Automotive History Bike & Brew Tour
- Zoobie's Old Town Tavern will open on June 17th with everyone's first beer only 1¢!
- Post a Review in Beer Hound App and have a chance to WIN 2 Tickets to Summer Beer Fest
- Arbor Brewing Company Tap Takeover at Reno's East
- Braised Chicken Tacos with Cheboygan Brewing Company's La Cerveza