Rat Fest if an annual event held at The Corner Brewery in Ypsilanti, Mi. This event is special because it gives local small batch brewing clubs from the Ann Arbor and Metro Detroit area a chance to showcase their favorite recipes. Each brew club gets a chance to brew their favorite recipe along side one of the brewers for Arbor Brewing Co. on their 10 gallon homebrewing system. Throughout the event ticket holders get to sample 33 insanely unique beers and vote on their favorite.
Interview with Logan Schaedig at 2012 Rat FestWritten by Barb Starr
While we where at Rat Fest we interviewed Logan to get the inside scoop on what Rat Fest is all about.
Latest from Barb Starr
- Roll Out The Barrels… ‘Michigan Bier Celebration, a taste of Oktoberfest’ Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Brew produced in celebration of city's new Beer City USA title and Craft Beer Month
- White Flame Brewing Co. Releases “Hooterville Wheat” as Part of Hops for Hope 2012
- Dark Horse Take Over at Shark Club in Howell
- Michigan's First Solar Brewery Goes On-line