In this interview, Greg goes into great detail to describe the Raspbeery Blonde and the Pale Ale that he brought to the festival. He also talks briefly about the history of The WAB.
Interview with Greg Burke from Woodward Avenue BrewersWritten by Barb Starr
We caught up with Greg Burke at the 2011 Michigan Brewers Guild U.P. Fall Beer Festival in Marquette. He's excited that this is the first time that Woodward Avenue Brewers beer has been at the U.P. Fall Beer Festival.
Latest from Barb Starr
- Roll Out The Barrels… ‘Michigan Bier Celebration, a taste of Oktoberfest’ Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Brew produced in celebration of city's new Beer City USA title and Craft Beer Month
- White Flame Brewing Co. Releases “Hooterville Wheat” as Part of Hops for Hope 2012
- Dark Horse Take Over at Shark Club in Howell
- Michigan's First Solar Brewery Goes On-line