In this interview, David Bayes talks about the theme of Old Boys Brewhouse as well as the history of the brewery. He also talks about the exciting beers they have coming up in the future. We asked him how patrons can get their dogs picture on the pet snapshot wall and he told us to simply bring in a picture the next time they come in! Our dog will for sure be up there the next time we visit! Click Here to read our brewery review of Old Boys' Brewhouse.
Interview with David Bayes From Old Boys' BrewhouseWritten by Barb Starr
David Bayes the brewmaster at Old Boys' Brewhouse through us a bone and gave us an interview at 2011 Suds on the Shore in Ludington. Pun Intended! In this interview, David covers questions from what's the history of Old Boys' Brewhouse to what does Old Boys' do that makes them standout?
Latest from Barb Starr
- Roll Out The Barrels… ‘Michigan Bier Celebration, a taste of Oktoberfest’ Frankenmuth, Michigan
- Brew produced in celebration of city's new Beer City USA title and Craft Beer Month
- White Flame Brewing Co. Releases “Hooterville Wheat” as Part of Hops for Hope 2012
- Dark Horse Take Over at Shark Club in Howell
- Michigan's First Solar Brewery Goes On-line