- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 The Soft Parade rye ale
- 2 Tablespoons Torani peach syrup
- 1 cup chopped gummy peach rings
Whisk together all ingredients except the vanilla and Soft Parade in a medium sauce pan over medium heat for 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain int a large bowl, adding in the Soft Parade and vanilla.
Set bowl in freezer or very cold refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove and pour in stand mixer (ours is a Kenmore, but all KitchenAid attachments fit it). Set at a medium speed and mix for 30 minutes then pour into a freezer-safe container and stir in the peach rings. Let freeze overnight or even up to 24 hours. Enjoy!